Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Huhuhu....Chicken Wing

How much?" I asked the chicken wing seller."Four ringgit and fifty"..HUH! I couldn't believed my ears. I am talking about two pieces of fried chicken wing here and was asked to fork out a staggering amount of RM4.50.
If only I knew at the first place that I gotta pay this much..."bagus lagi sia makan Char Kuey Teow!!"

It's true..It's happening everywhere in Kota Kinabalu. Everywhere you dine, you just got to pay that ridiculous high food tag.I remembered my conversation with Jade the other day.."This is crazy...these people simply charged us..." fumed Jade."I don't mind paying for the food..but they even reduce the quantity".."Logikka?" she said unhappily.

Yea..I must admit..it is so damned expensive to eat out. I used to have sushi and my yummy yummy Unagi-Don but after that rising cost of food and everything..(u named it) I confined myself at home. Now, it's a once a month treat..huhuhu...

I wondered... is there anybody out there aware of such daylight robbery? How much longer are we going to tolerate all this nonsense? Judge It!

No comments: